Living*Poetry Garden

A garden of thought, dedicated to redefining the human condition. Change your life, change the world. - Magic*Happens

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The*Meek

“Pity those who see the world for what it is,
instead of seeing it for what it could be.”

The meek shall inherit the earth, yet they WILL*NOT be meek in body, spirit, moral character, heart nor soul, they will stand meek before nature, cradle her life within the gentle hands of the gardener, raise her beauty and grace from the ash left by those who were weak with hate and fear, they will raise the raped, soiled and plundered earth into a giving Eden which all creatures great and small, meek and powerful will share together, yes the meek shall inherit this world and it shall be free of the limited ideals of conquering, oppression and fear.

This is the boundless promise of truth.


©Bruce Larson*Moore
2005

Love*Rulz - (Available on DVD:)
www.timeless-ink-press.com

* * *
The Impossible Dream

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

lyric by Joe Darion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home